miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2018
jueves, 4 de octubre de 2018
ArTa – Artisan of Tales
STUDENTS EXCHANGE IN SPAIN (1st-7th OCTOBER 2018)
MEETING OF LEARNING/TEACHING/TRAINING ACTIVITIES
Afternoon : Arrival of Polish and Italian students at Adolfo Suárez Airport in Madrid.
19. 30- Reception of students at Benazaire Secondary School: welcoming activity by the
School representatives and students’ families.
8.30 – Activity to get to know each other ( Find someone who)
9.25.- Gymkhana around Herrera
11.45.- Erasmus Time
Free afternoon with families.
Day trip to historical towns of Mérida and Cáceres (UNESCO World Heritage)
8.30 – Visit and Integration Activity at the Hermitage of Consolación
11.15.- Brunch: healthy meal at Consolación Yard
14.30..- Back to School and back home.
Free afternoon with the families
8.30- Erasmus time
9.00 - Reception at the Town Hall (The Mayor meets the delegations)
10.00- Preparation for the goodbye party
18.30- Goodbye party
10.00 - Trip to Helechosa (Citur)
The Mayor meets the delegations
Visit the Fishing and Hunting Trade Show (Exhibition Fair)
14.00 - LUNCH
15.00 - Back home
Free time with the families
7.00 .- Departure of the delegations.
miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2018
lunes, 7 de mayo de 2018
SKYPE SESSION REPORT 02/03/2018
The Skype session starts at 3.30 pm. For technical problems Livia can hear the other participants, but cannot be heard.
Victor explains how the change of mobility of Santa Rosa High School students from Malta to Poland will not affect the participation of Maltese staff and students to the project. The staffs of the three high schools will sort out how to involve all the students in the activities. Ela suggests that the Maltese students can be contacted online by the other students (through Skype, for example) during the week of the mobility in Poland.
Victor also announces that Patricia has withdrawn from the project and a new member of the Maltese staff will soon be introduced to the group. Nonetheless, both Victor and Nadia confirm that they will be working on the selection of the students and on the project itself.
Another important issue is how to upload videos from the students. It seems that they cannot be uploaded directly on e-Twinning. Ela suggests to use WeTransfer or Google Drive to share the presentations of the students, as Schoology seems to be more difficult to deal with. She also suggests that the students may choose each other by watching the videos themselves.
Ela and Cesira explain how they are working on the topics related to the project (legends, Medieval history and celebrations) and confirm that the students of Santa Rosa High School will leave for Poland on 9th April 2018.
As for the middle schools, they are working on the creation of the logo, that will be submitted within the end of March on e-Twinning, to be chosen.
The partners decide to adjourn until the new Maltese member will be confirmed and presented.
miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2018
jueves, 8 de febrero de 2018
ERASMUS KA2 PROJECT – ARTISANS OF TALES
2nd TRANSNATIONAL MEETING – Herrera del Duque – SPAIN 29/01/2018-31/01/2018
All delegations meet at IES Benazaiare, in Herrera del Duque, in the afternoon of Monday 29th January, for the second trasnational meeting, from 29th to 31st January 2018, as agreed during the first transnational meeting in Vignanello, Italy in November 2017.
After a warm welcome of the Spanish delegation, all participants start discussing the most important points of the project, as follows:
- Livia presents the proposal by the Headmistress Maria Antonietta Biaggioli to prepare a logo and a mascotte for the project (Patricia will prepare a lesson plan with how to create a logo - each middle school will create a logo that can even be combined). Logos have to be related to the topic of the project. The keywords are: roots, tales, identity, local, schools. The three middle schools of Spain, Poland and Italy will take care of the logo
- Angelo is taking care of the website www.artaproject.eu – all delegations will send their materials to upload on the site
- Each delegation will prepare a presentation of the schools and of the students before Easter holidays
- All partners will select the traditions that the students will develop for the project
On the following morning, Tuesday 30th January, the delegations go on discussing the following topics, and they agree to:
- Use e-Twinning as a common repository for materials – Roberta shows how to access e-Twinning and its functions
- Have a Skype session on 1st-2nd March at about 3.30 p.m., with representatives from each group
- Have written reports after each meeting and share them by emails
- Have a list of the materials that are needed for the final reports (Angelo can send a final report as a sample)
- Choose Livia as the representative who will take care of reports and of coordinating the information
- Accept Victor’s proposal to prepare himself the criteria to select the logo and share them by Monday 5th February on e-Twinning
- Always make comments - even short - on each activity that we do
At mid-morning, the delegations decide to split up into two groups, one for the High Schools of Viterbo and Malta, the other for the Middle Schools of Spain, Poland and Italy
The three delegations of Middle school agree as follows:
- Select 12 more Spanish and Italian students to host Polish students
- Organise a farewell party with sketches for the final mobility in 2019
- Upload videos with the presentation of the students on e-Twinning (naming the videos with the first name of students) by the end of February; Ela suggests that the students may select each other
- Have a program for the mobility to Spain, with tours and activities
- Prepare a form to fill in after any relevant activity connected to the project
- Prepare a plan for the week with songs, dances, plays (simple, not more than 5 minutes) - cultural elements to share for the farewell evening
- Prepare a song (using “Happy” by Pharrell Williams) on the project changing the words, in the three languages - the refrain wil be in English.
The representatives of the two schools start discussing the unsolved problem of hosting the students by Malta High School. The Headmaster of Viterbo High School, Mr. Alessandro Ernestini, requires to have a phone call with the person in charge of the Department of MCAST, that can give answers or proposals on how to solve the situation, as already asked during the former phone calls and Skype session.
Anyway both the teams start discussing how to organize the students’ activities.
After that, the delegates watch the great performance by the students of IES Benazaire, with local dances and music. They have also prepared an exhibition with posters and stands with local products and food.
The delegations then visit the town of Guadalupe, with its breathtaking Sanctuary and Monastery, dedicated to Her Lady of Guadalupe.On Wednesday morning, after saying goodbye, the delegates go to the airport.